Scans of CPM disks

Everything about Memotech CP/M and CP/M Software.
thewiz

Scans of CPM disks

Post by thewiz »

Does anyone have scans of the CPM disks?

Cheers
THIS is what Memotech is doing now.
Crazyboss
Site Admin

Re: Scans of CPM disks

Post by Crazyboss »

:?:

You want to print it so you have a (photo) copy ? :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
//CLAUS - Webmaster at www.mtxworld.dk
AndyKey

Post by AndyKey »

I my Disk Images download includes type 03 and 07 images of bootable CP/M disks, both 54K and 59K systems, which should work if written to 5.25" or 3.5" media.

None of these are the official CP/M disks distributed with FDX or SDX systems, but they should be good enough for most purposes.
{{{ Andy
thewiz

Post by thewiz »

Hi Andy,

Its not the contents of the disks I am afterm but a scan of the sleeves. I am after them for the next Gamebase.

Regards
THIS is what Memotech is doing now.
Dave

Post by Dave »

Hi Paul,

I should be able to get most of them - don't hold your breath though - they are paper labels with typed titles in standard Memorex disk sleeves

regards
Dave
Dave

Post by Dave »

Hi Paul,

don't expect too much, but you can get the four disk labels that I have here . . .

http://www.primrosebank.net/computers/c ... images.htm

The CP/M System and Supercalc disks were in Memorex sleeves, if you click on the thumbnail, you can get an overly large copy of the labels / sleeves in all their black and white splendour!

My original Newword disk from Memotech has a hand-written label and also came in a Memorex sleeve, as it was hand written, I have not bothered to copy it. I have scanned one of Jim's disks, this has a printed label, but it just looks like something Memotech ran off on a dot matrix printer - likely a DMX80.

Tape to disk is also a dmp label, but I have scanned it too

regards
Dave