Sorry for jumping on this a bit late in the day. Its been hectic. Still getting time to work on the next assembler shell which is nearly done.
For what it is worth when I had tapes that wouldn't convert first time, I had a simple routine that would convert the wavs to bytes. Then another script that shifted these bytes a further 7 times creating a new file each time.
This meant on some tapes, primarily basic, I was able to view the data using a hex editor and see where bits had been dropped/added. A bit laborious but did work. I then patched together all the fragments together.
Note as a first step I would always use audacity to normalize the wav and increase the volume.
I've still got a couple of wavs I couldn't convert so will run them thro bills scripts and give them another go. I've also got a couple of mp3s that I can't convert but are known to work on real hardware. It will be interesting to see if they work on Bills version of Memu.
Include new and ported/converted games, and old games/tools. Subjects about CP/M software goes in the CP/M Forum.
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest