"The Source" - is there any more demand for printed copies?

Is there any demand for another print of "The Source"?

No, I am not interested
50%
Maybe, I might be interested, but don't want to commit now
50%
Yes, I will definately buy a(nother) copy of the printed book
No votes

Total votes: 2

Dave

"The Source" - is there any more demand for printed copies?

Post by Dave »

Hi Folks,

As I mentioned previously, I had very few committed "orders" for the print run of "The Source", and although I did order a few extras just in case, all of the copies have now either been sold or reserved.

I think that there is still a need for a few more copies, but not a huge demand.

I am considering getting another print run done, this will likely be the last - by me anyway.

To help me decide whether this is worth doing, could you please respond to this poll?

(The price will be slightly higher than the first run to make sure that I cover my costs but is unlikely to be more than £12.50, including UK P&P.)

I will leave the poll running over the holidays and then decide in the New Year whether it is worth doing or not

regards
Dave

04/02/2014 I have removed the "Sticky" from this post as it has run its course.

There being no interest in additional printed copies of "The Source", I am dropping this down to normal priority and it will eventually work its way into history. At some point, I will lock the post too.
Dave

Re: "The Source" - is there any more demand for printed copi

Post by Dave »

Well,

it has been over a month now since I posted this message, and the holidays are well behind us.

Given that there has not been a single reply to this thread, then I think that it's safe to assume that there is nobody else interested in a copy of "The Source".

I will leave the poll open until the end of the month, i.e., until next weekend, then, if there is not interest, I will forget the idea of another print run.

If you ARE interested in a(nother) copy, please drop me a PM before the end of next weekend,

regards
Dave
JonB

Post by JonB »

Hi Dave

I begin to come to the reluctant conclusion that I am not the best guardian of the original "Source" book. So I am going to make you an offer. I will send it (back) to you as long as you agree to keep it for posterity and if the time comes when you have to give it up, that you will forward it to another MTX-er as custodian with the same proviso.

How's that sound?

Cheers

JonB
Dave

Post by Dave »

Hi Jon,

thanks a lot for the generous offer - yes please!

That would be great, I will certainly look after it and keep it in the Memotech community

regards
Dave