Hello Everyone

TheCorfiot

Hello Everyone

Post by TheCorfiot »

Hi and thank you for activating my account.

I brought an original Memotech MTX512 in 1984 and have kept it but not used it much over the years, mainly due to my hatred of cassette tapes..

I was addicted to Mission Alphatron however :D

I got the ole girl out a few days ago and she still works fine with a clean rock steady composite output.
Today I received a REMEMOrizer, kindly sent by Andy Key and am blown away by it's capabilities and stability.
Thank you Andy for developing an amazing piece of hardware, my 512 has never been happier.

TC :D
Dave

Re: Hello Everyone

Post by Dave »

Hi and Welcome!

Yup, REMEMOrizer certainly is a great piece of kit.

As Andy says on his site, it's certainly something we wish we could havehad in the '80s!

regards
Dave
Crazyboss
Site Admin

Post by Crazyboss »

Welcome to the MemoRum :)

Sorry about the annoying way to activate account, but our forum was spamed so I decided to change the way to apply for account:)

Hope you enjoy your stay here, and your RM2 (Rememorizer 2). The Rev.2 works very good, first edition had some problems, but I did not see the problems at Rev.2 :) I have transfered files using KERMIT between PC and Memotech using CP/M.

And its easy to load files, its easier for me to check my conversions on real hardware :)

What I do in this Memotech World, is mosly converting games :) I Previous converted: Pacman, Comic Bakery - and Telebunnie is so far as my test shows, bugfree :) Waiting for Dave to return if the Manual is any good or not :) I will publish the game in .RUN format - .MTX Format and also .Wav format, so it can be loaded into any Memotech using the TAPE-Line.

I also have Roadfighter running, but the weird thing is it runs perfect on real hardware (except awfull sound emulation of the car engine) but it dont run right at MEMU. With some extra parameters it can run it MEMU but we still dont understand why :(
//CLAUS - Webmaster at www.mtxworld.dk
TheCorfiot

Post by TheCorfiot »

Thanks for the kind welcome friends.

I understand the complicated account activation, as an admin of Amibay we have to take measures too..

Would like to download some of those games and transfer to my RM2,, indeed Andy has done us proud.
It is one of the best expansions I have ever had.
I did a crash course in CPM tonight thanks to Andy's patience and the FDXCPM manual and I really cant find fault with it....
I love it..

See you around
1024MAK

Post by 1024MAK »

Hello TC and Welcome to our Memotech forum :D

Mark
:!: Standby alert :!:
“There are four lights!”
Step up to red alert. Sir, are you absolutely sure? It does mean changing the bulb :!:
Looking forward to summer in Somerset later in the year :D

Not as many MTXs as Dave! :lol: