Time passes . . .

thewiz

Re: Time passes . . .

Post by thewiz »

Flying from Manchester there are loads of flights a day with Flybe.

Costs are about £65 return.
THIS is what Memotech is doing now.
AndyKey

Post by AndyKey »

I have booked the flights and will be there on Saturday 29th, arriving approx 10:30-11:00.
{{{ Andy
Dave

Post by Dave »

Hi Andy

great stuff !

Look forward to seeing you

regards
Dave
Crazyboss
Site Admin

Post by Crazyboss »

It does not look good from my point of view :(
I found a fair price from London to ABZ. But the problem is then it dont fit with the planes from Copenhangen.

So ether the price is high or I need to wait longer time. Actually SAS fly direct from CPH to ABZ but its very Expensive. I might have to check later or its a skip this year too :(

And Paul will fly from Manchester, I checked that one too, but its much more expensive to go from CPH to Manchester than to London :(

But lets see, I did not give up yet :)

But those search engines are funny I saw a route from CPH to Bejing and then from Bejing to Manchester :) I was only 1300 gbp or so :)
//CLAUS - Webmaster at www.mtxworld.dk
Bill B

Post by Bill B »

Flights booked: BA1306 & BA1315

See you all there

Bill.
Dave

Post by Dave »

Hi Bill,

That's great news !

Regards
Dave
Crazyboss
Site Admin

Post by Crazyboss »

Tickets not booked yet but very close.
Will arrive Aberdeen some time Friday and stay in a nearby hotel (near by the airport). And leave Sunday right now it seems like its 10.50 or so.

How about the Toado/Kilopede/Turbo highscore tournament? We have have been talking about it for 4 years now :)

If everything goes well I will present a new converted game too :) No clues now!

If any desktop is present running windows xp :) I could show runloader232, it seems like it dont work on notebooks.
The pc have to have a 9pin comport.

If I am not wrong, I think I saw somewhere a mail from Geoff Boyd a few years ago, where he mention he one day like to Join a Memofest. I dont think any one is in regular connection with Geoff, but it could be fun to meet him some day.

I suggest we full Dave with Ideas so he dont have time to show us "The Pride of Scotland" :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:
//CLAUS - Webmaster at www.mtxworld.dk