"The Source" - Second Printing, now taking orders . . . .

Dave

"The Source" - Second Printing, now taking orders . . . .

Post by Dave »

Hi,

I hope to get MY copy of "The Source" to the printers this week for copying and binding. If you have not already sent me a message and you would like a copy, please send me a message ASAP and no later than Wednesday night.

Cost will be around £10, probably less, plus postage

Regards
Dave
JonB

Re: "The Source" - Second Printing, now taking orders . . .

Post by JonB »

Oh, I'll definitely take one, since MY copy is "allegedly" lost in the post.. :lol:
Dave

Post by Dave »

Well Jon,

As you can clearly see from the Facebook posting, mine is definitely a different version :-)
Martin A

Post by Martin A »

I'm still interested. Same deal as before?
Dave

Post by Dave »

Hi Martin,

Absolutely!

I already had you down for one,

Regards
Dave
1024MAK

Post by 1024MAK »

Hi Dave

I would be interested, so yes please :mrgreen:

(I think I have already messaged you via Facebook, but just wanted to remind you :mrgreen: )

Mark
:!: Standby alert :!:
“There are four lights!”
Step up to red alert. Sir, are you absolutely sure? It does mean changing the bulb :!:
Looking forward to summer in Somerset later in the year :D

Not as many MTXs as Dave! :lol:
Dave

Post by Dave »

Hi Mark,

thanks for the message - yes, you're on the (very short) list

Regards
Dave
Dave

Post by Dave »

As posted on Facebook . . . . .

The photo does not do the quality of the printing justice - but hopefully it will give you an idea of how well the copying turned out.

As you can see, it is metal bound, but using "slot" type rings, rather than the circular holes that I expected.

In any event, I think that it is good quality and will be very readable and useable.

I'll know final pricing today, after the first copy gets posted

regards
Dave
Attachments
The Source.jpg
The Source.jpg (3.33 MiB) Viewed 9822 times
Dave

Post by Dave »

Update :

The UK price for the copies will be £10.20 each, including postage & packing within the UK.

The price for shipping overseas will be a little higher to include the additional postage (at cost price). Now that I know the UK postage price, I can calculate the prices to anywhere else on request.

The above price includes a small "surcharge" that will split the cost of providing a copy to Jon free of charge as a "thank you" from all of us for making the document available - I trust that everyone approves of this idea?

To get your copy, send me an e-mail with your full postal address and I will let you know my paypal id.
Paypal is probably the easiest method to send funds (if you make it a Paypal "Gift", neither of us has to pay a fee to Paypal, otherwise, please add the Paypal fees on top. Paypal processing fees for items that are not classed as gifts are an extra 3.4% + 20p, in this case, equivalent to about £0.56, giving a total of £10.76)

I am happy to acccept a cheque drawn on a UK bank too though, or even surplus Memotech equipment such as an FDX etc. :-)

For those of you that I "know" that are interested in a copy, to make sure that you have it available for the holiday period (so that you can write a whole load of new MTX software!), I will post the document as soon as I get your address and we can sort out the payment afterwards if necessary,

regards
Dave

Update: as Jon has declined the offer of a free copy (thanks very much Jon), the UK price is reduced to £9.50. It's on sale already!

I had not thought of it until Mark mentioned it, but Bank Transfer would work too, details on request.
1024MAK

Post by 1024MAK »

ImageImageImage

The err, binding machine that the office at work sometimes uses, produces slots rather than round holes. Only one person knows how to operate it :lol:

Approve - yes :D

And how are we paying you? Gift via PayPal? Bank transfer?

Mark
:!: Standby alert :!:
“There are four lights!”
Step up to red alert. Sir, are you absolutely sure? It does mean changing the bulb :!:
Looking forward to summer in Somerset later in the year :D

Not as many MTXs as Dave! :lol: