Any more for any more?

Everything about Martin Allcorn's Games ROM
Dave

Any more for any more?

Post by Dave »

Hi folks,

as you may know, we had a second run of MAGROM boards produced. I am somewhat surprised that other members on here did not take up the low cost price that forum members had the opportunity to take advantage of when the first run of boards was produced, but, perhaps you are all using REMEMOrizer, which has way more functionality. Still, as a fast, convenient, way of running 38 Memotech games, MAGROM is a great add-on for MTX computer users.

Anyway, I have put a few fully assembled (by Martin) MAGROMs on ebay where they are proving to be very popular. As you can see from this page :-
http://primrosebank.net/computers/mtx/p ... orders.htm
they are selling like hot cakes!

However, I would still like to give members of the "club" a final opportunity to snap up one of these great (at least, I think so) little boards, before they all go through ebay.

To that end, I am offering a 50% discount off the ebay price to the first member here who wants to grab a MAGROM while they are still available, the price would be £20 (PayPal - you pay the fees), including UK P&P for the first member who replies (by e-mail or private message) to this post confirming that they want to buy one. For obvious reasons, the only requirement is that you were a validated member of MEMORUM before 1st July 2014.

regards
Dave
Dave

Re: Any more for any more?

Post by Dave »

Sold!

Hi Jon, PM to follow

Regards
Dave
JonB

Post by JonB »

That was quick!
Dave

Post by Dave »

Just happened to be on-line at the time !