I don't s'pose someone would like to lend an FDX to me?...

stephen_usher

Re: I don't s'pose someone would like to lend an FDX to me?...

Post by stephen_usher »

Potholepete wrote: 14 Sep 2023 19:56 If you were to get a rugby match arranged over the same weekend next door to the museum then I can think of someone with a rather large MTX collection who may be tempted in visiting south ;-)
:lol: I'm sure that there'd be a rugby match somewhere around Cambridge that weekend, though it'd probably be Union rather than League.
Dave

Post by Dave »

stephen_usher wrote: 14 Sep 2023 22:50
Potholepete wrote: 14 Sep 2023 19:56 If you were to get a rugby match arranged over the same weekend next door to the museum then I can think of someone with a rather large MTX collection who may be tempted in visiting south ;-)
:lol: I'm sure that there'd be a rugby match somewhere around Cambridge that weekend, though it'd probably be Union rather than League.
Ah, good, proper rugby then 😀

Not quite enough to justify the journey though, probably best to sneak by Jim’s and borrow one of his!
They fit the criteria nicely too - i.e., look pretty but don’t actually work :D
gunrock

Post by gunrock »

Vicious, Dave, vicious... :lol:
Steve G
Danish Memotech MTX 512, MFX and loving it
stephen_usher

Post by stephen_usher »

Dave wrote: 14 Sep 2023 22:58 Not quite enough to justify the journey though, probably best to sneak by Jim’s and borrow one of his!
They fit the criteria nicely too - i.e., look pretty but don’t actually work :D
Aww.. pity, I'd have paid your entrance fee to the event. ;-)

Hehe
Potholepete

Post by Potholepete »

sadly true Dave, I seem to have a rather large collection and getting larger of non working MTX kit... ;-)

Joking aside it would have been great if we all could pull our extensive collection(s) together to celebrate the MTX's 40th and show all the different bits of MTX kit that was sold (HDX and HRX aside) but that weekend I am not free so its just not possible for me to attend the museum show sadly.
stephen_usher

Post by stephen_usher »

Oh well. Never mind then. Just the MTX500 with CFX and RGB board and MTX512 with MFX to show, with copies of the flyers.

I need to get some A5 sized plastic displays to house the things I'll be printing out.