Football Manager

Include new and ported/converted games, and old games/tools. Subjects about CP/M software goes in the CP/M Forum.
Martin A

Re: Football Manager

Post by Martin A »

That doesn't mean a specific fix for any particular game can't be found, but a generic solution was too much for my coding skills.
gunrock

Post by gunrock »

Martin A wrote: 10 Nov 2023 15:23 The Memotech 14L4 PAA devices were limited to 4 terms per pin. So the 512K SDX only made the ram available to CPM.

MFX on the other hand uses a much newer 22V10 and that allows 8 to 16 terms depending on the pin. so the full 512k is available in Basic as well as CPM.
What I was actually (mis)remembering was the GALs on Andy Key's RAM expander - I believe they are smaller (GAL16V8) and thus he opted to "fill" up to 64k in Basic and make the whole RAM available to CP/M (and SiDisc) .
Steve G
Danish Memotech MTX 512, MFX and loving it
Nassimbakir

Post by Nassimbakir »

acsi wrote: 09 Nov 2023 07:06 By any chance does anyone have a working copy or the holy grail of an original copy for sale?
hi,
i managed to obtain a working football manager.wav copy from the net after a long search.
if interested i can send it to you.

cheers,
gunrock

Post by gunrock »

Can you contribute it to Primrosebank.net for posterity?
Steve G
acsi

Post by acsi »

i managed to obtain a working football manager.wav copy from the net after a long search.
if interested i can send it to you.
Yes please. I would really appreciate that.

I'll send you my email via PM

Thanks
Mike
Nassimbakir

Post by Nassimbakir »

gunrock wrote: 19 Nov 2023 18:29 Can you contribute it to Primrosebank.net for posterity?
of course ,
anything is missing as a wave file , i have it .
let me know what you need.
acsi

Post by acsi »

Thanks Nassimbakir that works perfectly. :D
Dave

Post by Dave »

For anyone else interested, Nassim has kindly uploaded a number of .wav files to my Dropbox, including Football Manager.

For simplicity, I have made these files available for download from my existing Downloads page

http://primrosebank.net/computers/mtx/m ... are_dl.htm

(If you download any of these, you might like to think about passing on your thanks to Nassim)

regards
Dave
Nassimbakir

Post by Nassimbakir »

thanks Dave,

I will be sending all .wav files to you to upload - i mean all . so every single game, utility, homebrew, drawing, music, word processing, and even converted games will be at your site for all MTX lovers to use.
it Tooks me more than a year to complete this collection .when i first start to collect every file on the internet for Memotech and i had to go all over with programing in assembly to repair such missing files and addresses.

enjoy my friends ...
gunrock

Post by gunrock »

Cool, Nassim. So you didn't just collect and curate the library, you fixed some of them up, too? Well done.
Steve G